Wednesday, November 16, 2005

End Times are Here!


Why?

"Why?" I ask myself, "would God want to send His Son, Jesus Christ, to earth to suffer and die for us so that we can have our sins forgiven, and get to Heaven someday, when so many reject His gift of salvation and mercy."

It is so surprising - actually shocking - to me to see how many people have turned away from the faith and the Jesus of the Bible. They turn to the Eastern religions and New Age junk - and don't want really anything to do with what the Bible, the Word of God, teaches us.
The Blogs and Discussion Boards have been an eye-opener for me.
Well, this "falling away" was predicted a long time ago in the Scriptures, and so I should not be so shocked with the experiences I've been having on the Internet.
Some self-proclaimed, intelligent people reject the Jesus of the Bible to run after the religions of men. Why?
It has been a real eye-opener for me. I did not think that anyone who really understood the Truth as it is found in Christ alone, would turn to something made by humans. But I was wrong.
Many have turned - somewhat like Judas did. They betray and turn to go their own way. It is so awful and sad.

I cling to Christ Jesus, and hope you will too, because - there is no other name by which we must be saved. Praises to His Name.
Hope you have a good day.
Blessings,
Kathreen

Blogroll Me!


1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Well written and so true. God bless.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home